Saturday 17 March 2012

International Triathlon Union


The International Triathlon Union or ITU is the international governing body for the multi-sport disciplines of triathlon, duathlon, aquathlon and other nonstandard variations. ITU, which is headquartered in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, sanctions the ITU Triathlon World Cup and the ITU Triathlon World Championships.
You can purchase Olympic Triathlon Tickets from Sport Ticket Exchange at very reasonable rates. Sport ticket Exchange offers you all sorts of Olympic Tickets including Olympic Triathlon Tickets at cheap rates in very easy and secure way.

1 comment:

  1. I plan to attend the Olympics, I do not have my tickets yet, but I'll be at for the London 2012 Olympics. Anyway, with or without tickets, so many things to do, to see in London. I booked my hotel with http://www.14sb.com or http://www.2020hotels.com, phone 917-224-1231. They are in business for over 15 years so my investment is safe. They give a excellent services! The offer Luxury Lodging and affordable accommodations for ALL EVENTS.
    You can also find Hotel rooms during OLYMPICS, SUPER BOWL, FIFA WORLD CUP, FINAL FOUR, F1 Formula One, Grand Prix races in Austin Texas...

    ReplyDelete